Sneak Peak at the Silent Auction
The Movies Under the Stars Concert and Silent Auction this Saturday, March 24 at the Old Dutch Church is really coming together. Here is a “sneak peak” at some of the great items you will have a chance to bid on:
1. Farm to Families Gourmet Dinner for 2. Enjoy an elegant dinner prepared by Bruce Kazan and Main Course on March 29th, 2012 at 6:00pm at the Robibero Family Vineyards.
Donated by, Rebecca Martin.
2. Gift Certificates to- Mario’s Trattoria; Mariner’s Harbor/Little Italy; Casa Villa; Armadillo; Joe Beez Subs; Dinner for 2, Rendezvous Lounge; Sam’s Pub.
3. KoKobi Chocolates, specializing in delicious handmade chocolates complete with a movie star twist.
4. A special basket of raw cacao chocolates prepared by Organic Nectars; Hand-crafted gourmet chocolates that are organic, vegan, and non-dairy Kosher.
Fun Theme Baskets-
1. Everything you need for Movie Night, you supply the coach and flannel jammies – videos, candy, and popcorn of course!
2. Cocktail Hour Baskets- Ave “Margarita,” and Good “Old Fashioned” Fun, Donated by, Jen Fuentes; Wine selection, Donated by Jay Mahler
3. Garden like a Pro- 2 Hour consult with our very own urban organic farmer Jesica Clark, the Encyclopedia of Gardening, and gloves. Everything you need to make your garden the envy of the neighborhood.
4. A Summer of Family Fun – 12 Passes to Skatetime 209; Unlimited Bowling for up to 6, Mid-City Lanes; Renegades Tickets with preferred parking pass, donated by Maryann Degroodt, and $25 gift card at the Fun-E Farm to get your bounce on.
5. Basket of Toys, Compliments of Alderman Shirley Whitlock.
6. Best of Broadway – An assortment of Mid-town Broadway delights including Gift Certificate and Gourmet coffee, Monkey Joe’s; Certificate for 6 yummy JJ’s Rocking Cupcakes; Deising’s Cookies, 3ft. Joe Beez Sub; and more!
7. Romance Basket – Champagne, gorgeous Champagne glasses, and a cozy throw all wrapped up in a beautiful wicker basket. Donated by, Alderman Debbie Brown (Sorry, Debbie not included).
8. Edelweiss Soap Company selection of products to pamper and spoil yourself.
For the Music Lovers
1. Refurbished Electric and Acoustical Guitars
2. 2 Tickets Levon Helm Birthday Bash Ramble 5/25, donated by UPAC.
3. 4 Tickets Hudson Valley Philharmonic 3/31, donated by UPAC.
4. Train CD and signed Train T-shirt, donated by Alderman Debbie Brown.
5. A private one-hour acoustic bass lesson with world-renowned bassist Larry Grenadier. Larry tours the world with the biggest names in Jazz that include the Brad Mehldau trio, Pat Metheny, John Scofield, Fly, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Joshua Redman, Charles Lloyd and many others. This is a very special opportunity open to any instrument at any level. Donated by, Larry Grenadier.
6. A private one hour songwriting/singing lesson with world renowned singer and songwriter Rebecca Martin. Rebecca has released eight critically acclaimed albums and toured throughout the world with her group playing notable venues that include The Village Vanguard, Carnegie Hall and the Kennedy Center. Donated by, Rebecca Martin.
But wait that’s not all!!
1. 2 Hours Plumbing Consult, Jim, “Master Blaster” Noble.
2. 3 Hours Handyman/Home Improvement Services, Mike Madsen.
3. 3 Month Family Membership, YMCA.
4. Art donated by Nadine Lewis, Varga Gallery.
5. 2 Tickets to Joan Rivers 4/28, compliments of UPAC.
6. 1 Hour Massage, Tim McArdle, LMT.
7. Golf for 4 with cart, Mohonk Preserve.
8. 2 $75 Gift Certificates, ArtCraft.
9. Keith Bennett’s Karate Academy
And this is just a sneak peak!! But you have to be there to bid on it.
Special thanks to the amazingly talented Tamme Stitt Photography for agreeing to photograph the entire event. Many thanks to all of our Silent Auction sponsors and friends. This project is a fantastic reflection of the great businesses and individuals that make our community a great place to live, work and play. We’ll see you at the Movies Under the Stars Concert/Silent Auction. This Saturday at the Old Dutch Church, 3:00pm-6:00pm (Silent Auction closes at 5:15). Tickets are available by calling 845.332.6600 or at the door. $15/pp or $25/couple.